Whilst shooting things is fun, sometimes you just need to get in their and give it a good kicking. That's where the Marauder Brawlers come in. Throwing out 3 dice per model in melee you don't have to field huge numbers to put some pain out.
Their natural home would seem to be moving about in a Mule to the critical spot and then jumping out to charge in against an enemy pinned by the Mule. I have a couple of Mules printed out from the Vault and ready to paint up.
As the Mule can carry six models I have painted up an extra Brawler but the squad's are pointed up at five models at present.
We've also been playing a bit of Deadzone on Friday's in preparation to going back over to South Oxfordshire for their latest Deadzone event with me switching around lists to give Mr T some exposure to different opponents. I will be back onto the Marauders in the final run-up though.










No comments:
Post a Comment