Monday, 10 August 2026

Marauders: Let it Rain

I'm sure we would all agree that some rain would be most welcome at present but unfortunately for fans of being cool these chaps only make it rain bullets.

The Rainmaker is the model that originally drew me to Marauders and Mantic now have a new plastic version which is still in the style of the old one. They also have STL's for the arms on the Vault which makes putting them together nice and easy.


I've decided to pair the Rainmaker's up with Ripper Warlord's to make a (hopefully) powerful unit that not only gives out commands but can also throw out a considerable amount of firepower. The Rainmakers have three ranges weapons and as long as they are all in range they can all fire each turn. The addition of Targeting Systems to the unit also means that you can split that fire across two targets which could useful.





I've painted up two of these command units to use in my initial 1500 point list.



I've also got a few extra models to be used as required, including a leader and a grenadier.



No comments:

Post a Comment