Saturday 11 March 2017

Clearing the Decks

As I am now off for a week I have placed some orders and await the arrival of the new models. I already have one change of plan as the Avatars of War Assassin model was not avaliable so I have sub'd in Rhyas instead. With such a large number of Hordes models being used I have now started to think how I can base the units up so they can be used for Hordes & KoW. I suspect I will be needing to do some magnetising to solve that problem.

New Assassin

I also have a backlog of figures to clear before I can start on the new arrivals, at present I am working on some Hellions for Gangs of Commorragh having already completed the Reavers. I like to get the basic colors down first and then work from that point towards a model I am happy with.

Less FUGLY


FUGLY















My aim is to get a model that looks good on the table rather than individual master pieces. I am not sure I have the patience to paint large numbers of models each to the highest standard, or even the skill. I know I will never reach the levels of some painters, like Andrey Demidov who's work is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment