Saturday, 12 September 2026

Marauders: Ready to Rumble

Well here we are, I started the New Marauders back in June and around 3 months to the day later I've completed the army.

The first of the last units is the Hornet which acts as a transport and light gun-ship. Flying transports aren't very popular in Firefight as the rules don't really do them any favours so I'm not sure if this will see the table on a regular basis but it was a relatively quick model to paint with the desert camo.







The last unit to be completed is a Commando Captain with bodyguards. They are one of the best commanders in Deadzone due to their splat and they also have a very handy command order in Firefight so is much more likely to see the table. I also knocked up a DIY banner out of wire and paper for his bodyguard so the company flag can be flown high at all times.





I'm not sure exactly how many points I've painted up but I have the core 1500 point army I had in mind and then some extra options on top to mix things up if required. Most amazingly I still have plenty of yellow paint left so perhaps I need to paint up yet another desert camo army.








No comments:

Post a Comment