Tuesday 21 February 2023

Kings Of War: Ambush

As a change of pace from painting Space Dwarfs I've moved over to spend a couple of weeks painting Abyssal Dwarfs instead. The models belong to Mr T and to help him get them onto the table I've taken some off his hands to paint and base.


The models I've done are almost enough for a 750 point KoW Ambush army. Ambush uses the same rules as normal KoW but is played at a much lower points total 750-100.


The models are almost all from Mantic Games apart from the two leaders who I bought for Mr T a while back, I can't recall who from though.




Many people go with a lava base scheme but I wanted something a little different so I went with a green based scheme inspired by my Chroneas I painted a few years ago. 


As the bases where going to be mostly black I went with a brighter scheme on the Dwarfs to make sure they stood out from the background, it seems to have worked.



That's all of these for the moment, I think Mr T has some on his painting table as well so we will see how many points he has once those are completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment