Saturday 25 March 2023

Extra Extra Extra!

Sadly no game this week so we've not been able to complete the Napoleonic battle yet but I do have a few bits of painting to show.

First up we have some models for my Kingdoms of Men from Max Mini to use as a Beast Cavalry Regiment. I'd been looking around for models to use in the army and these seemed to fit the general dragon vibe of the rest of the models


In game they will add an extra layer to the army as they can see over the normal cavalry units and they have nine good quality attacks.




The models are of good quality resin which did need a bit of filling around the legs but for £20 you cannot really complain. Ambush is going to be in our gaming rotation probably after Firefight so these may see the table this year.



The rest of the painting is for Deadzone/Firefight with a second Master Creeper joining the Veer-myn ranks along with some normal Creepers.



With the likely changes to the Veer-myn Firefight list incoming I'll probably need some more Maligni with special weapons so I painted up a few more of those as well.



You can never have enough Nightmares so I've painted up four more with the ranged options being included this time as well. I don't think you'd generally want to use the ranged options as the Nightmares are such melee beasts but I do have an idea around an almost all Nightmare Deadzone list they would be useful in....



Night Terrors aren't my top pick in Deadzone but they can add a nice melee boost to a Crawler unit in Firefight so this chap may see battle soon.



Lastly we have an out-sized Sgt Howlett painted up to be most likely used as terrain, I got this as part of a group buy on Facebook and you can see from the last picture that he's pretty sizeable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment