Monday 22 February 2021

Well, this is um, Orc-Ward

 Moving seamlessly from the Historical Realm into something I'm far less comfortable with and that is the whole world of Fantasy - I'm sure I said I'd never get seduced by the wiles of orcs, dwarfs, elves and anything else springing from the febrile imaginings of Games Workshop (back in the day) and Co.


Nevertheless I've clearly been tricked by some malevolent Mage spinning a Kings of War web about my overwrought senses so that I now find myself the owner of a KoW Abyssal Dwarf force/ Vanguard Company (how did that happen?)


Some early experiments in painting in this unfamiliar fantasy oeuvre - an Abyssal Dwarf Blacksoul; a couple of Slave Orcs - one 'converted' with a boar's head; and a Throwing Mastiff (all Mantic Games models)












 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you went with the classic colour scheme, meaning you could borrow mine if needed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer Stu. Classic all the way

    ReplyDelete