Monday 22 February 2021

Norman's Progress

 At last, I've finished the Conquest Games Norman Cavalry.  Those puttees were driving me to distraction....

Looking forward now to using them in some AoV Saga encounters.  Still have some other cavalry left to paint but thankfully with different lower leg adornments....


One of the cavalry is actually an old Essex Miniatures Norman bought circa 1990 as I thought it'd make an interesting 'project'.  It only took 30 years (It's the one with what looks like a Winged Mutley on the kite shield - photo 2)






3 comments:

  1. I'd have thought the shields would be more troublesome than the puttees, but then I use transfers so what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with the Conquest ones and went with transfers as I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a spent force now though. Only got about another twenty to go - going to have to get 'creative'

    ReplyDelete