Wednesday 17 October 2018

Cherry on the Top

In truth wargames could be played on a plain table with units drawn on card and terrain on paper, but that wouldn't look very nice would it ?
With this in mind I've been adding some 3D terrain elements to the Mythic Battles boards in order to add a little extra.
Having completed the extra walls I got from Ainsty I had a quick check to see if I'd ordered the right bits.


The Minos map is the natural home of the Minotaur so it seemed only right that he should have a prowl around the maze with its new walls in place.



Along with the walls I also bought some stairs to go on the Styx map, here we can see Heracles descending the stairs to face Cerberus.


This map also has some swamp areas so I was able to use the swamp tokens I'd already made to show that.



That should be all the 3D elements I need until the next set of expansions arrive, I suspect the Poseidon map will need some more water elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment