Sunday 24 July 2022

Bardsung: More Monsters

More of the models from Bardsung this week as I've been working on some more of the monsters that the adventurers face up against. 
The first model is some sort of plant(?) beast, I'm not sure as I can't find any information on it on the game website and I've still opened up the cards for the game with the stats on. In any event it looks rather nasty and has spiders hatching out of it, which can't be good news for the adventurers.


Then we have the Ogre who's a mini-boss, I wanted a different look for this chap so I went blue instead of a more standard flesh colour, that and his size should make him easy to pick out.


Cave Shark! It's shark, with legs, that seems to have a tough stone-like skin, that should send shivers down anyone's spine. I wanted him to have a stone look but not to be just one colour so he ended up a blue/grey which seemed to work out ok.


I've also done some smaller based monsters with the Old Crone leading the way. It looks like she is a spell caster which I think is the first caster type I've painted up for the game. The adventurers have a couple of casters so hopefully there should be some fun spells being flung about.


The Last Vanguard is a magically animated set of armour that roams the dungeon after it's master perished. Presumably as well as it's guard duties it also doubles as a mobile light source with it's burning head and multiple candles.


Last up we have The Forsaken, who was in line to become a hero in the Kickstarter but missed out twice in the votes the game maker ran. In response to this rejection he was introduced instead as a anti-paladin type villain, hopefully to wreak his revenge on the adventurers. 


We played some Strigoi on Strigoi action last night with my friend choosing his force and then I made a list from the kids left against the wall.

It was a predictably brutal fight with both sides being good on the offence and low on the defence. I lost my Hulk early on when he almost killed the Noble Strigoi and things went rapidly down hill from that point on.









No comments:

Post a Comment