Sunday 24 February 2019

Building Up

With no game night this week as we went for curry instead I don't have a huge amount to post about apart from some bits of terrain I completed.
The main parts are the extra buildings I hadn't built from the Warlord games box set which I completed in the same style as the first ones. Again I added an extra floor to one piece using the rafter section that came in the set. I also got some Spellcrow ladders to reach up to the raised sections and some barrels from Ainsty Castings. The barrels come in a good variety of sizes and can be used to create some interesting looking barriers and obstacles.




Also from Ainsty Castings I got a couple of timber stacks a a wooden jetty set to build up some waterfront scenery options. All the wooden parts got a quick coating of cheap acrylic brown and then some Army Painter dip and a little dry brushing.


For only £8.50 you get a good length of jetty which comes in small sections so gives lots of chance for variety when being set out.


Well that's it for this week on the completed front, no doubt I will have more next week and we should be back on the Kings of War battles as well, Mick has been tweaking his 2000 point list so it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment