Sunday 23 April 2017

Red Shooters of Spring

Well Spring has properly sprung now in the UK and the lighter evenings are more suited to painting. I've made good use of the light this week with a regiment of repeating crossbowmen being completed and also another troop of Blade Dancers being added to the army.

Shoot to Kill

I like the toad stool on this base which is the smallest of a pack I bought from Scotia Grendel, I am not sure how I will fit the larger ones onto bases yet but they may end up as scatter terrain.
I also managed to complete two more heroes to add to the collection.

New Dancers following the Army Standard



May use this lady as a caster

I now have enough troops painted for 1000 points, possibly more if I use all the heroes.

Need some enemy to kill


Charge !

I also picked up a copy of Kings of War Historical Armies this week which as well as a providing lots of army lists also includes a full set of rules slightly modified for the lists included. At some point in the future I may look at getting some bases and more troops together for my Bronze Age Greeks. Of course I need to get the Kin finished first and actually play a game or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment