Saturday 15 April 2017

Blue Thunder

It has been a good week for painting so far with the Easter Bank Holiday giving an extra day off to get some work done. I managed to finish off the first Reaper Regiment and get them based.

Drummer Girl



Defence in Depth

I have also managed to finish off the Hero on 'Black' Dragon.

Blue Thunder


Pet Gnasher included


Hold on Tight


Strictly speaking it should be black dragon but as the blue scheme worked well on the bolt thrower I went with it for the dragon and restricted the black to the scaly / carapace parts. The reins I made out of some barbed wire from Element Games and the rest was as planned. If I was going to do this again then I would start with a base of blue rather than pale flesh as I suspect the blue wash would look better over the top, but we live and learn. I added Gnasher to the base to add some interest, he has no combat value.
This means I have a reasonable force assembling.










Next on the blocks are a unit of Crossbowmen that I picked up cheap on Ebay, these are the old GW models and should fit in with the Reaper Guard well once done.

No comments:

Post a Comment