Saturday 1 April 2017

First Base

Despite work being a pain I managed to get my first and second bases done for the Twilight Kin and I and happy with the results. I think the Shadows Regiment has come out better than the Blade Dancer Troop but overall I have learnt a few things for the next unit.

Shadows to the fore

Higher angle

With the first units done I have started on the Reaper Guard / Spearmen with the intention of doing them in Regiment bases but with the use of magnetic strip being able to stick two bases together to make a Horde if required.

First stage

So this time I have not bothered with texturing the whole base but just used some of GW's Agrellan Earth which you paint on and as it dries it cracks up. This is so that the bases can be picked up on the edges without removing the grass, or that is the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment