Sunday 7 August 2022

Bardsung: More More Monsters

No game this week as Mr T has fled the country for (even) warmer climes, but I have been continuing work on the Bardsung monsters and have a decent part of the set now completed.

First up we have Cepid the Mycoid, I'm not sure many mushrooms have teeth but this one does.


The Wolf pack is pretty much as advertised, a nice quick one for contrast paints.


I think this one is a gelatinous cube, but I can't immediately find it's details.


The Crimson Hook was riding another giant spider, this one dispenses with that burden.


A giant brain with nasty looking hooked tentacles, the Grell is sure to haunt peoples sleep.


Again I can't find a name for this one, but I think it may be a basilisk. 


Ferrous Maw / rust monster, whatever it is you don't want it near your sword or metal armour.



3 comments:

  1. the first one looks like a fun-guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know these comments can be removed !

      Delete
    2. I can see you need the space as you dont have mush-room left on the page

      Delete