Saturday 5 June 2021

League of Infamy: Elf Defenders & More

Rather than focus on this week's SAGA game I thought I'd post up the defenders I've been working on for League of Infamy. 


The first campaign is set around an Elf Drakon farming facility so you get lots of Elfs, Drakons, and some nice kitty cats.


As well as the base miniatures the game comes with some stats for models not included so you can add your own. The rear ranks are models I've added in to represent Palace Guards and Kin Archers, these are from my spares pile.


I also purchased an Elf mage from Reaper to give models for all three of the extra profiles provided.
This is quite a varied set of models so for the Elfs I went with a green & grey theme and then for the Drakons I mixed it up with a range of different colours to add some variety.


I also painted up my fourth Lord on Drakon, which I found a bit hard going after completing the three for my Kingdoms of Men. He came out OK in the end, but it was somewhat of a slog.


The Kickstarter version game also comes with some extra scenarios and rules for wandering monsters with figures included for these.


Whilst I was grappling with the Lord on Drakon I started on these as well to keep my painting mojo going.


The Brocks (giant badgers) and Owlbears are my favourites out of the set though the nasty looking Cave Dweller (giant mole thing) is also a good model. 


This means I have a decent chunk of the defenders completed with the Halflings and Trident Realm forces to complete, and then the villians.





No comments:

Post a Comment