Monday 12 June 2017

Here come the Cavalry

This week I have managed to bring a few units to completion and first off the blocks where the second Regiment of Reaper Guards and the mounted Standard Bearer hero.





As my free hand painting skills are pretty low I used transfers to do the detailing. Once I have done two more Troops of Reapers then that will be them completed.

I also completed the first Troop of Dark Knights and my winged Hero. The Knights went together well and I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. This also means I have even more mobile units to deploy into the army list.






I also found another caster model I had forgotten about so she has been started along with the second Troop of Knights, all of whom should hopefully be pretty much done by the weekend.

As I now have a decent collection of Hero types I thought a little group photo would be in order.



1 comment: