Sunday 18 June 2017

Cavalry Complete

This week I completed the second Troop of Dark Knights so I have a Regiments worth now. The Knights are one of the few units I have in the list for cracking high armour opponents.





If taken as a Regiment then taking the Caterpillar item to help ensure the TC(2) gets off would probably be the best way to go.





I only now have the Priestess on mount to go but will probably complete a few other units before I do her.

This week Mantic have announced the Edge of the Abyss summer campaign with a new book and some hero models. I have my eye on the Abyssal hero who could easily be converted to a Kin hero by the looks of it.


I have also finished off some linear terrain this week with a pack of plastic walls and some Bocage style hedge rows.






 The walls went together very easily with the hedges requiring some more effort to get completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment