Saturday 16 May 2020

Deadzone: Mo-Maruaders

With containment protocols still in place I picked up some extra reinforcements for my Marauders after listening to the Dead Zone team building exercise podcast. The hosts are working through all the factions and offering their opinion on what makes a good 200 point list. All of them fielded multiple Mawbeasts so I took the chance to pick up and paint some more.


Whilst I was at it I also picked up another Gruntbot to make three and Boomer, the Hobgoblin Grenadier. He is a unique character who comes with all the grenades but also a chance to blow-up when shot.




These where pretty quick to get painted up and then joined the ranks of the Goblins and Mawbeasts section of the Marauders. I have enough now to field a 200 point Mawbeast and Goblin themed list.




I also completed the Greater Fire Elemental that I received at the Mantic Open day last year.


I've not got a place for him in any of my armies but it's nice model and I was running low on things to get painted up. He can sit on the shelf with the Chroneas waiting for his chance to come out and play.


On a positive note I heard that my Clash of Spears book has arrived in store along with the Carthaginian starter set so hopefully those should arrive in the post very soon and I can get started on that project.


2 comments:

  1. The elemental hordes are growing. I might try making some more rock elementals

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do some on 50mm bases as Abyssal Dwarf golems to ally in.

    ReplyDelete